Join the first sustainability expert community of the visegrad group builT by and for 100+ young professionals
Our countries need direction on the way to become champions of sustainability. We could not imagine a better contribution to that than creating a group comprised of the most dedicated young professionals, experts and researchers working on sustainability – up to the age of 40 – in the countries of the Visegrad Group. In other words, this is our version of the Avengers: a collective of the freshest minds of our generation working on sustainability. As a member of the V4SDG Lab, you would…
This is our version of the Avengers: a collective of the freshest minds of our generation working on sustainability.
APPLICATION ROUND I
The online application remains opened until 31 December 2020. Applicants will be notified shortly afterwards.
APPLICATION ROUND II
Selected candidates will be invited to a short video interview. Due to the short timeframe, please make yourself available for the dates.
selection & notification
Chosen candidates will be notified of their selection promptly. Those not selected are still encouraged to stay in touch with our community.
Onboarding of chosen members into the Lab commences right after the selection process ends. It is the beginning of our common journey!
- Profiting from the network, expertise, experience on sustainability accumulated in the Lab, therefore contributing to the extension of your own personal and professional network of contacts and knowledge;
- Creating potential for your future career and work opportunities through the various sectoral contacts in our sustainability platform;
- Getting to learn new, cutting-edge ideas, methods and practices in sustainability that are little known to the general public in the Visegrad countries;
- Having an opportunity to influence the direction of future sustainability research, innovation and policy agendas in the V4;
- Having a Lab citizenship that entitles you to benefits and services such as access to particular projects, events or job opportunities;
- Being part of a dynamic and goal-driven international community that aims to solve the concerning issues surrounding sustainability.
- Born after 1 January 1981;
- Eligible countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia;
- Demonstrated sustainability experience in research, entrepreneurship, policy, advocacy or any other related field;
- Confident English speaking and writing skills.
- English CV;
- Statement of purpose addressing the followings: the origins of your interest in sustainability issues; your motivation to be part of the Lab, what you can offer to the Lab and how you hope to benefit from it, your future career plans;
- Filled Application form (specifically addressing your membership in other organizations, record of publication and national or international project involvement (e.g. Visegrad Fund, LIFE, H2020, startups, etc.);
- All must be submitted via the application form.
get in touch with our team lead
Korinna Varga is the Lead of V4SDG LAB Lead, she is a sustainability professional specialised in European agricultural, environmental and bioeconomy policy and research. Her area of expertise involves agroeology and relevant policy advisory and circular business model development for the agri-food sector in the CEE region. She has extensive expertise in project planning and management as well as strong organisational competence in working with international, multi-stakeholder consortia. She holds a master's degree in Environmental Sciences and Policy from the Central European University, plus two additional degrees in Agricultural Engineering and in Communications and Media Sciences
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process or the membership in the V4SDG Lab, feel free to contact Korinna at email@example.com.